Job descriptionCompany Description
Domino’s Supply Chain Services, the food manufacturing and distribution division of Domino’s, is seeking Production workers to join the team.
The Production worker assists the production team in complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Production workers will rotate to various positions throughout the shift while working in a safe manner at all times.
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases
Production Team Members are paid $19.80 / hour + $1000 Bonus and a $500 Team Achievement Dividend Bonus. Benefits start Day 1 of employment!
Do you enjoy fast paced work? Are you a morning person? Looking for something steady and permanent? This is the job for you!
1st shift hours: starting at 5:00am and working a 10 hour shift (4 days a week scheduled between Sunday and Friday). Saturdays always off! Plus 2 other days off during the week!
High school diploma or GED
- One year of production, baking or manufacturing experience
- Ability to read/interpret production process materials, dough thermometer, gauges and record data
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
- Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date