Job descriptionUpgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. We are the fastest-growing company in the Americas (Financial Times). In the last five years, over 15 million people have applied for an Upgrade card or loan, and we have delivered over $10 billion in affordable and responsible credit. Our innovative Upgrade Card is the fastest growing credit card in America (Nilson Report). Combining the flexibility of a credit card with the low cost of an installment loan helps us redefine banking.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, one of the “Top Companies to work for in Arizona”, and we have received awards for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 900 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Lead all aspects of product management for Upgrade’s Home Improvement platform
- Work cross-functionally to define, develop, launch and scale our productDefine new products and features with specs, wireframes, and product flows
- Work closely with the sales and operations team to monitor, troubleshoot and solve issues across account opening, verification, customer support and product adoption
- Analyze the impact of product features and define key metrics for success
- 10+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Deep expertise in Home Improvement financing solutions
- Fluency with product development tools, SQL, web analytics and AB testing software
- Experience with third party APIs & solutions integration
- Experience leading and building consensus across organizational stakeholders
Competitive salary and stock option plan
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K match
- Unlimited vacation
- Hybrid workplace
- Learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Paid parental leave
- Health & wellness initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Employee Privacy Notice Effective Date: 1/1/2020 Notice to Applicants for Employment, Employees, and Contractors: This California Employee Privacy Notice is intended to provide California consumers who are employed or apply for employment or a contractor position with Upgrade information about the categories of personal information Upgrade collects and how the company uses this information. For any questions about this notice, please contact [email protected]
Personal Information Upgrade Collects: Identifying information: including name, address, email, telephone number, social security number, driver license number, passport number, and other personal identifying information. Information you provide as a part of a job application or from a background check performed after a job offered is extended, including employment, education, credit, and criminal history. Data on work productivity and performance, including hours worked, electronic network activity, and tasks performed.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information: To consider applications for employment. To complete payments, including payroll, expense reimbursement, other compensation-related payments, and the administration of stock options. To administer benefits, including medical, dental, vision, commuter, and retirement benefits. To provide human resources services and conduct performance evaluations. To monitor work eligibility including work-related licenses, credentials, training, and eligibility to work in the United States. To ensure a safe and efficient working environment. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements including state and federal company reporting obligations.