Community Home Health Care is URGENTLY HIRING Caregiver for Elderly (HHA or PCA) in the Northern Westchester, NY area.
- We are willing to PCA certify the right candidate for FREE! *Great way to kickstart your healthcare career!
Locations may include but are not limited to:
- Croton-on-Hudson, NY
- Mount Kisco, NY
- Peekskill, NY
- Shrub Oak, NY
- Ossining, NY
- Yorktown Heights, NY
- Cortlandt Manor, NY
Here's why Home Care Aides (HHA / PCA) like working with us:
- Flexible shifts & scheduling options / Flexible start date
- Opportunities for bi-lingual candidates
- Stability - many of our team members have been with our company for years.
Home Care Aide (HHA / PCA) Benefits & Compensation:
- PAID TIME OFF & SICK TIME
- Holiday Differentials
- BENEFIT DEBIT CARD (Flex Card for things like Rx's, child care, public transit, co-pays, and more)
- Weekly pay - direct deposit or VISA Pay Card available (no bank account necessary)
- PAID orientation & in-service, up to 6 hours
- Health Insurance* & FREE annual health checkup
- Discount program
- Caregiver recognition programs w/ CASH BONUS & more
- Employee referral bonus program: $125 CASH BONUS
- Local cases - we try to match our caregivers with cases near their homes
- FREE PCA certification program* (1-2 or 6 days, based on experience)
Ideal Home Care Aide (HHA / PCA):
- Must be at least 18 or older
- No prior experience is needed, just compassion!
- COVID-19 Vaccine per NYS (Those who are not vaccinated must get the vaccine before working, unless medically exempt)
This is a great position for those that have experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Direct Support Professional (DSP), Home Health Aide (HHA), Personal Assistant (PA), Caregiver, Customer Service Representative, or anyone looking to get into the healthcare field.
Home Care Aides (HHA / PCA) may be Responsible for:
- Light Housekeeping- Meal Preparation, shopping, laundry.
- Personal Hygiene- Bathing, dressing, feeding.
- Social Interaction, including games, reading, and conversation
Multiple Office Locations - Yonkers, Peekskill, White Plains, Carmel
Hours: M-Th: 9-5, F: 9-1
Community Home Health Care is a licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance. Our agency provides aide, nursing, and therapy services throughout the Hudson Valley.
*some restrictions may apply.
**Pay rate based on location, and case.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $17.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Community Home Care is following all CDC guidelines. We provide PPE to our employees to keep our employees and clients safe.
- Are you able to travel to cases in Westchester County, NY?
Work Location: One location