Join our team! Galloway Ridge is an upscale continuing care retirement community located between Chapel Hill and Pittsboro in Chatham County, NC. We are currently seeking a Human Resources Administrative Assistant. Under the direction of the Senior Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources department. The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will assist with pre-employment requirements and onboarding new employees, compliance check, monthly check request, Flu Clinic and other administrative support.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Specialist with pre hire on background and reference check, setting up interviews with hiring managers, candidate tracker spreadsheet, on-boarding and new hire orientation for new hires. Ensures a positive/streamlined process for candidates and hiring managers. Manages Galloway Ridge onboarding checklist.
- Compliance verifications: MVR, OIG, Youth Certificates, TB, Nursing License, wage and employment verifications, etc.
- Employee Programs: shoe, referral, Flu Clinic, birthday cards.
- Assisting incoming employees with questions/issues.
- Monthly check request.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Director, Human Resources.
- Two years of job-related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Requires prior knowledge of human resources practices and principles.
- Requires the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent customer service and attention to details.
- Requires independent judgement and the ability to make sound decisions on significant matters after considering the options available.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
You will join an innovative team of over 300 employees who each contribute unique talent and expertise in a variety of hospitality, medical, and professional fields. Galloway Ridge employees embody our core values of caring, empowerment, integrity, and commitment. What’s it like working at Galloway Ridge? We’ll let our employees tell you: https://vimeo.com/307762975
Galloway Ridge offers an excellent salary and benefits package, including free membership to our onsite 20,000 square foot fitness facility, discounted meals, scholarship opportunities, a retirement account with a generous company match, local discounts, and more.
Certified as a Great Place to Work® 2022
EOE, M/F/V/D, Drug and Tobacco Free Environment