Job descriptionOverview: Kimley-Horn is looking for a Human Resources coordinator to support our regional Human Resources team in Denver, Colorado! Responsibilities:
- Assist the region’s HR Generalists with processes and projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for new hire onboarding and orientation process including: data entry in the HRIS system for new hires; background checks and drug tests; new hire paperwork; conducting orientation sessions; and assisting with other integration activities as needed.
- Assists with process of career development reviews.
- Assists the region’s Young Professional Forum leaders with planning of activities, brainstorming ideas, etc.
- Manage a portion of the region’s VP of Fun program.
- Answer employee benefits-related questions and assist with annual open enrollment.
- Process leave of absence requests, workers compensation claims in coordination with HR Generalists.
- Manage region-wide HR projects, as assigned.
- Assist with recruiting for administrative positions.
- Coordinate regional training programs.
- Serve on firmwide HR subcommittees.
- Ensure federal and state regulation compliance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 0-3 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated interest in the HR field which may include relevant internship and/or HR-related post graduate work.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal communication, presentation, and relationship building.
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with limited daily supervision.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with team members within the region, as well as across the firm, to meet goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs