Job descriptionOverview: We are hiring a Human Resources Manager to join our growing human resources team at our company headquarters in Coral Gables, FL. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing various HR tasks and operations. Responsibilities include acting as a liaison between employees and management, hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Working at Titan
“It's a lifestyle," our employees say. It means working in an environment of collaboration, respect, diversity, shared values and a passion for growth. That's why Titan was recently featured in the Financial Times 2021 list of Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies. Whether you work in the field, an Opco office, a distribution center, or in our company headquarters in Coral Gables, FL, you work with team members who share your enthusiasm for helping homeowners turn the house they live in into a home they love.
Titan’s culture and values included six key tenets:
Principled - We hold ourselves to a higher standard. We act with integrity, are purpose-driven, and are always focused on "doing the right thing." We are here to do our best work.
Inspiring - Our actions and behaviors energize those around us. We are humble, engaging, and adaptable. We are bold, have big aspirations, and are not afraid of change. We have the fortitude to fight for difficult goals in the face of challenges and rebound from adversity. We know how to stay focused and show realistic optimism.
Transparent - We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. Information and opinions are shared freely, with respect, open discussion, and collaboration across organizations. We are all responsible for the network’s results. We have the ability to mix emotion and logic to communicate in a way that is both persuasive and allows others to be heard. We go further, together
Customer-Centric - We care about our customers and are always looking for a way to better serve them. We have the ability to gather and interpret a wide range of information in new and thought-provoking ways. We actively seek, internalize, and execute customer insights across all areas of the business
Curious - We courageously embrace change. We have the drive to embrace new experiences, knowledge, and feedback, combined with an openness to learning and growth. We deliver results and create growth opportunities for our people and our business through exploration and adoption.
Caring – We start from a place of respect. We strive for harmony in work and life. We care and fight for all the causes we believe in – our customers, our employees, the communities we serve, our planet, our homes. Responsibilities: Duties/Responsibilities:
Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees within HRIS
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department
- Performs other duties as assigned
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired
- Paid holidays, PTO
- Health, dental, vision, life and supplemental insurance options, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work with a best-in-class and growing company
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities
Titan Holdings, LLC provides the following inclusive hiring information: We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.