New Avenues is looking for an HR Coordinator to join our HR Team!!
The Human Resources Coordinator administers the performance review system to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the agency, overseeing the analysis, maintenance and communication of records required by law or governing bodies or other departments in the agency, and assists with the recruiting, offboarding and alumni programs.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule options,
- Referral bonuses (that's right, we pay you to have your friends join our team!!)
PERFORMANCE REVIEWS/PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
1. Manages the performance review processes so that supervisors achieve timely completion of reviews that are factual, fair assessments of employee performance.
2. Ensures that supervisors follow-through timely on merit pay increases per performance review outcomes and agency policies.
1. Maintains and updates all personnel records. Retrieves, copies, and provides employee documents for survey process and other authorized inquiries.
2. Processes employment verifications; maintains file copies and reference checks.
3. Audits employee files for proper maintenance. Resolves recordkeeping issues, as needed.
4. Assists in management of sensitive and confidential matters such as pay rates, employee relations, and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data, and files.
5. Responsible for ensuring all employee training files are periodically audited for proper maintenance and current status and for notifying appropriate staff of any missing or outdated material through periodic reporting to ensure they are received.
6. Ensures compliance with NATI CBS Policy #25 and Resident Policy #16.
7. Maintain a current listing of employee contact numbers for call-offs/open shifts.
EMPLOYEE LIFE CYCLE
1. Assists with screening and interviewing candidates for job vacancies.
2. Coordinates the offboarding of employees including equipment return and exit surveys.
3. Responds to communication from alumni and connects them with other staff for follow-up, if applicable.
1. A bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, business or related area; relevant work experience may be a substitute.
2. 3-5 years Human Resources experience.
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
4. Proficiency in HR software (applicant tracking, learning management systems)
5. Extensive proficiency in Microsoft Office Products – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
6. Driving record that meets agency requirements
7. Must have vehicle liability insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cleveland, OH 44114: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Cleveland, OH 44114