Job descriptionReady to become an integral member of a tight-knit team of IAM pros with a relentless commitment to delivering amazing customer experiences that create an environment where long-term business partnerships flourish? We anticipate what our customers need, chart a course for their success, and walk alongside them every step of the way.
Engage in requirements gathering, analyze business processes, and provide recommendations and solutions to clients
- Assist with architecture and design of new IAM solutions
- Install, integrate, configure, test, and deploy IAM solutions
- Provide knowledge transfer, training, and support as necessary
- Maintain multiple environments following coding best practices and SDLC
- Troubleshoot and maintain IAM solutions, including product support
- Remain current on IAM and IAM market trends, tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Report status and escalate issues and risks
- Author technical documentation
6+ Years of experience in IT and should be aligned with Access Management solutions.
- 4 years of hands-on experience in any of AM products such as PingDirectory, PingFederate and Ping Access etc.
- Must have a thorough understanding and work experience for technologies such as Header based Single Sign On, SAML, OAuth, Ws-Fed, Ws-Trust, IWA based authentication etc.
- Must have working experience in integration of multiple applications with any one of above-mentioned Access management tools
- Must have working experience in workflow design and development, role-based access management, creating password policies,
- Hands-On experience with UI customization, writing scripts and developing code to fetch assertion values form multiple data sources
- Experience in integrating directories/Database as Identity Store with Access Management
- Should be very good Java/J2EE developer
- Thorough in creating technical documentation of Design, Use and Test cases
- Troubleshooting skills are also a must.
- Expertise in J2EE, JSON, REST, SCIM and SOAP-based web services.
IDMWORKS provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IDMWORKS will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]