HNI Healthcare is interviewing Experienced Critical Care Nurse Practitioners to join the Intensivist team at Southwest General Health in greater Cleveland, OH.
This opportunity features:
- Highly competitive salary and sign-on bonus
- Full-scope benefits including paid Life, Disability and Medical Malpractice
- Work 7 on/ 7 off 7p-7a
- Must be able to perform procedures including intubation and central line insertion
- Free CME
- EMR- Cerner
A successful NP or PA Candidate for this position will possess:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Acute Care or Critical Care Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Current, unrestricted Ohio State License to practice
Why HNI Healthcare? HNI empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides the tools necessary to thrive in their careers.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Evening shift
- Master's (Required)
- ICU: 1 year (Required)
- Acute Care Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required)
Work Location: One location