Job descriptionOverview: CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are actively seeking an Industrial Engineer to join our team in Benson MN. This position supports logistics continuous improvement activities, define processes & procedures for lean replenishment and complete layout of logistics areas. They are the subject matter expert on lean manufacturing techniques and production systems in relation to internal logistics. Responsibilities: Responsibilities Include:
- Work with continuous improvement plant support to coordinate kaizen projects. This includes project selection, justification, planning, training, execution, and project reporting.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standards as well as layout for logistics areas.
- Provide project management support to kaizen events at the plant level.
- Responsible for defining tugger routes & standards for tugging & picking areas.
- Responsible for working with Central Supply Chain Design team on new part parameters, delivery parameters and packaging standards.
- Work with suppliers to implement lean material flow from suppliers to CNH Industrial facilities.
- Involves employees at all levels of the organization and from multiple teams to achieve the goals of continuous improvement.
- Serves as a change agent to challenge the existing processes in place. Uses data to communicate and support the opportunities that exist.
- Collaborate with all supporting functions in the plants for the vital support of the teams.
- Support standardization of procedures & metrics across warehouses supporting manufacturing facilities in NA.
- Logistics parts flow improvement through use of Value Stream Mapping.
- Parts presentation improvement through innovative JIT delivery and minimal material handling.
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Engineering plus 3 or more years of logistics engineering experience
- Prefer previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma/GED plus 8 or more years of logistics engineering experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- Broad knowledge of line scheduling, rates of production, machines, tooling, set-ups, unit variations, orders and speeds of operation, capacities, sheets, blueprints, alternative processes.
- Adept at IT systems and Microsoft Office products – Access, Power Point, Excel, Word, Visio and Project.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at [email protected]
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.