- Complete pre-screenings and intake assessments for clients in need of shelter or other services.
- Participate in discharge planning and conferencing.
- Complete fieldwork.
- Report any suspected abuse or neglect to State Central Register.
- Act as liaison between program sites, community based organizations and agencies that serve runaway and homeless youth.
- Assist with provision of aftercare services to clients for 90-days post discharge.
- Complete applicable parts of monthly and annual statistical reports.
- Work collaboratively with Case Planners to ensure quality of service.
- Participate in other program activities including Quality Assurance team.
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
- Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- MSW preferred.
RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS*
- Must be a team player.
- Have a strong sensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients within our organization.
SCO Family of Services is committed to ensuring the safety of our clients. All staff are screened and trained. Any inappropriate interactions with clients are taken seriously. We will fully cooperate with authorities in any case of abuse.
- Masters or better
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year