Scripps Health Administrative Services supports our five hospitals and 19 outpatient facilities, which treat half a million patients annually through 2,600 affiliated physicians.
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, and respect of an organization that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So, if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
The Inventory Management Coordinator, under the direction of the Manager or Supervisor of Logistics, duties include:
- Working collaboratively and independently with department Managers and Staff, Vendors, Suppliers, Supply Chain Contracts and Procurement Department, MMIS, Finance, and Revenue.
- Inventory management of all stock and non-stock items and following up on open orders.
- Adhering to inventory control guidelines and inventory methods.
- Organization of product placement according to clinical need, manages inventory, and inventory maintenance and verification of charging for supplies and equipment used within the servicing department.
- Working with all various team to request new item adds and ensures charge master is part of the request.
- Adhering to all policy and procedures within the clinic.
- Following the product review process for their area and may need to perform charge capture responsibilities.
This is Full Time (80 hours every two weeks) benefited position, working 8 hour varied shifts on variable days. Located at Scripps Memorial Hospital – La Jolla in the community of UTC.
- Minimum three (3) years of supply, purchase, inventory management experience
- Effective and professional communication with all levels of the department, including physicians, directors, managers, clinical staff, and vendors
- Able to prioritize work, able to take direction from department management and direct reports
- Computer skills, Lawson, Mobile Supply Chain, Handheld Devices, ERP, SDK, Access, GE CPM
- Healthcare experience
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.