fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that produces nourishing and great-tasting milk-based products made using a patented cold-filtration process that removes some natural sugars while concentrating the protein and calcium naturally found in real cows’ milk.
Our line of delicious, lactose-free fairlife® products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk, which has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk; fairlife® with DHA, ultra-filtered milk with DHA Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health; fairlife YUP!®, a line of flavored milks; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife smart snacks®, a drinkable snack to help curb hunger between meals; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support one’s journey to better health; and the newly launched fairlife® creamers, coffee creamers designed to help enhance your coffee experience. In partnership with The Coca-Cola Company®, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and Core Power high protein shakes are distributed throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada; all other fairlife drinks are available in the U.S.
To learn more about fairlife and its collection of products, please visit fairlife.com.
The fairlife team is looking for an initiative-taking and tech-savvy IT Admin to provide critical endpoint and end user support services and expertise. The ideal team member will enjoy working both independently and in teams of brilliant people from across our organization to ensure IT assets are delivering the reliability, performance, and value necessary to support a fast growth business.
- Provide onsite and remote help desk / IT administration support in a 24x7 manufacturing operation for both IT and OT systems
- Utilize remote monitoring and management software to efficiently troubleshoot, maintain, and secure endpoints
- Administer, maintain, and optimize a Microsoft tech stack including O365, Azure AD, Intune, Defender for Endpoint, and BitLocker.
- Provide technical support for a wide range of office and plant systems (security, cameras, printers, video conferencing, etc.)
- Effectively communicate and coordinate IT activities and issue resolution with key stakeholders
- Work with vendors for hardware repairs
- Deploy and maintain procedures, work instructions, and security standards on all company issued computer hardware and software
- Ensure established IT processes are adhered to and KPI’s are accurately tracked and reported
- Assist with miscellaneous IT related activities (i.e. procurement, receiving, setup, etc.)
- 2+ years Help Desk Operations, Desktop tech stack management, and End User support experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience administering Microsoft’s tech stack for endpoints
- Demonstrated experience with image creation, deployment, and management
- Hands on experience installing IT hardware and software for Windows
- Knowledge or experience with hybrid and/or public cloud computing platforms and SaaS applications (i.e. Azure, Box, Office 365, Jira Cloud, Dynamics 365)
- Knowledge of enterprise anti-virus/anti-malware products (Symantec, McAfee, Sophos)
- High degree of creativity and problem-solving ability
- Cisco ISE and Umbrella administration preferred
- Experience with scripting tools preferred
- Experience in a 24x7 CPG and/or manufacturing environment preferred
working conditions and physical requirements:
- Standard office hours and shared on-call duties for off hours
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
food safety requirements: Must follow standard company procedures for entry into plant areas
position location: Coopersville, MI
reports to: IT Services and Infrastructure Manager
travel requirements: <10%
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. If you have a disability and would like to request accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please email [email protected].