Who We Are
Insurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics provider, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 1400+ team members globally, 7 office locations, and 300+ customers, we have a deep understanding of the insurance business, unparalleled technology expertise, and a singular focus of delivering a simplified insurance experience to our customers.
Insurity’s next IT Support Specialist
With your strong IT background in supporting Windows based environments, managing Office 365, and Active Directory/Azure Active Directory, you will have the opportunity to work with best-in-class technology and a best-in-class team.
We are seeking someone who is motivated and eager to take on the challenges within IT Support realm. This person wants to learn and grow together with their team and maintains a high bar for quality of workmanship and has an obsession to deliver that quality to their users.
Every member of our team is expected to ship outstanding work, take ownership in their responsibilities, set the bar high for quality of workmanship, and work autonomously. In return, this is incredible opportunity gets you behind the scenes, working with cutting-edge technologies, and has you immersed in an exciting company culture, where you can tackle challenges daily.
What You’ll Do
- Provide superb customer service to internal clients
- Resolve help desk issues including solving complex hardware and software issues
- Provide support for Microsoft technologies such as Office 365, Azure Active Directory, SharePoint, etc.
- Evaluate, diagnose, research, analyze and provide solutions to problems encountered
- Effectively communicate and build strong working relationships with team members
- Demonstrate your dependability, accountability, and responsiveness to customer and business needs
- Participate in on-call rotations and support critical issues that arise in the evening or on weekends as needed
- Stay up-to-date on industry and job-related trends and methodologies, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
Who You Are
- Minimum 4 years of IT support-related work experience
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 and Azure Active Directory are required
- Knowledge and understanding of industry standard computing concepts, practices, network protocols and procedures
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, computers and mobile devices in a wired/wireless network environment
- A strong understanding of computer hardware and software support highlighting knowledge of network hardware functionality, cabling and communication standards
- Solid time management skills including work planning, prioritization and organization with an ability to multi-task
- Analytical and critical problem-solver with a good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (verbal and written) in English
Where: This role can be performed based in our Hartford, CT office with flexibility to work from home.
Collaborative Culture | Flexible Hours | Growth Opportunities
Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage | Open PTO
Does Insurity sound like the right place for you? Send us your application and a cover letter highlighting what sets you apart from the nice-to-haves and makes you a must-have for our team!
Thank you for your interest in Insurity! Please understand that due to the volume of applicants we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Insurity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.