Exciting oppurtunity for a Java Developerhe Java Systems Analyst is responsible for Business Application Design, Development and Maintenance.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to join our Information Services team in Cypress, CA. As a Senior or Junior Java Systems Analyst you will be responsible for Business Application Design, Development and Maintenance.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Gather business requirements, create development documentation, design solutions and facilitate development with clients.
- Design, development and maintenance of J2EE-based applications and components.
- Build, deploy and integrate J2EE-based web applications using IBM WebSphere.
- Create and maintain enterprise information in Oracle database.
- Regular communication and status reporting to management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ in Computer Science and/or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience developing in Java, using current J2EE object-oriented programming principles and practices.
- 3+ years’ experience using HTML – hypertext markup language.
- 2+ years’ using Eclipse Link or a Java Persistence Architecture (JPA).
- Experience using restful services and integration with 3rd party vendors using web services and/or MQ.
- 3+ years’ experience using IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) or an equivalent Eclipse based development tool.
- Proficient in both Windows and UNIX operating system environments.
- 1+ years’ experience using UNIX/Linux operating system.
- 3+ years’ object-oriented design, analysis and programming using design patterns, use cases, and iterative development process.
- Working knowledge of CSS – The cascading style sheets.
- Working knowledge of CVS – Open-source network-transparent version control system or some variant.
Reports to: Dealer Sys & Web Manager
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.