The Junior Staff Account will be working on-site, at our customer's location. The candidate will perform complicated and responsible clerical work involving the application of Bookkeeping principles, and practices in the supervision or maintenance of financial records and accounts. The position will also include overseeing the direction of clerical assistants.
This is an on-site position, work hours are M-F; 8:30a- 4:30p. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k with company match and PTO.
- Assigns, supervises and evaluates the work of subordinates engaged in keeping cash books, vouchers, registers, general ledgers, general journals and ledger accounts.
- Prepares financial and statistical reports and assists professional accountants in preparing complex fiscal accounting reports and statements.
- Maintains a complete set of books of original entry including cash, fee, inventory, check register, appropriation and allotment, equipment, and exchange account books, etc.
- Assists in the preparation of annual budget estimates.
- Audits accounts, claims and records and prepares reports thereon.
- Maintains and supervises all phases of payroll procedures.
- Supervises all clerical and bookkeeping functions for employee benefits and interprets laws and rules concerning the same.
- Revises and systematizes account-keeping methods and procedures.
- Acts for, and in place of, superior in absence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or related education or experience.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted principles, theories, and practices of accounting.
- Extensive knowledge of modern methods used in keeping and checking financial records and reports.
- Ability to plan, assign and supervise the work of account keeping and clerical assistants.
- Ability to understand and carry out complex oral and written directions.
- Ability to prepare correspondence and reports.
- Ability to perform detailed work rapidly and accurately.
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, data storage, and AI & Data Science.
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leader in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors.
Employment decisions at Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location