Responsible for providing standardized new hire, technical, process, and soft-skills training delivery via instructor-led facilitation of virtual remote or classroom training. Works in partnership with leaders to address developmental needs. Meets key performance indicators while maintaining sevice level agreements and makes appropriate recommendations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Provide all supported business units and emerging clients with standardized new hire, refresher, new process and systems training.
- Functions as a subject matter expert in at least one line of business and creates and updates training curriculum as needed.
- Create and records, reports and other documentation of training activities.
- Represent the Learning & Development team in meetings with business partners, leadership and project teams.
- Function as a performance consultant, collaborating with Process and Operations to perform needs assessment and recommend training solutions.
- Other training related duties as assigned.
Qualifications - Internal
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong customer service and personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrates effective collaboration skills with internal and external customers
- Understanding of healthcare and/or revenue cycle services
- Ability to conduct training needs analysis
- Skilled facilitator, consistently demonstrates effective questioning techniques and ability to engage students and transfer knowledge
- Mature classroom management skills; able to effectively control classroom/virtual classroom to foster a safe learning enviroment
- Highly effective oral and written communications skills, with ability to develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders in order to achieve results
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-starter and demonstrates initiative
- Flexible and innovative; highly adaptable to dynamic business environment; catalyst for change
- High engagement; supportive of leadership and role model for Conifer values and guiding behaviors
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong MS Office 365 and Teams (or other video conferencing skills) preferred
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in training or leadership position in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- Revenue cycle management experience preferred
- ATD Certification preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift 25-35 lbs., due to travel requirements
- Ability to communicate to large groups verbally and through various media
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Virtual Work Environment
- Hospital Work Environment
- May require travel – can vary from approximately 10% to 25%
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $57,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Do you live within thirty miles of 7624 Warren Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Access: 1 year (Required)
- Training & development: 3 years (Required)
- Revenue cycle management: 2 years (Required)
- Accounts receivable: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location