Job descriptionForklift Operator
We are currently hiring Grandview, WA operators to load and unload pallets into cold storage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a family-owned operation with room for growth and overtime availabilities.
- Moving products around in the cold storage production area.
- Loading and unloading trucks of pallets.
- Ability to use a plastic wrap machine to wrap all pallets.
- Entering records and orders through electronic documentation.
- Operating the forklift on wet or dry surfaces.
- Ability to use pallet tickets, complete load sheets, and other documents that may be required.
- Document all shipments.
- If the boxes or pallets are damaged, repacking and stacking are required.
Hours: 7:00 am- 3:00 pm, 3:00 pm-11:00 pm, 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
Shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
Why work for Advance Services, Inc.
- Advance Services is for and about people; we are your employment specialists.
- Enjoy our easy application process.
- You NEVER pay a fee!
- Weekly pay.
- Fun Safety and attendance incentives.
- Health Benefits to keep you and your family healthy.
- Great Referral Incentives.
- Advance Services partners with the top companies in the area!
Please select a branch near you or call our office at 509-781-6566.
Stop in and see our experienced, friendly staff at 611 A 6th Street, Prosser, WA 99350.
Advance Services is an equal opportunity employer.