Come and join our growing team here at Integer in Salem, VA. Are you looking for a long term career with growth potential? You can also be part of our $100 weekly incentive in addition to benefits day 1!
The primary purpose of this job is to operate and monitor machines routinely used in the production of the organization’s product. May be involved in the basic set-up, calibration and maintenance of equipment and/or perform finish operations.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Company Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Operates machinery used in the manufacture of products with close supervision.
3. May be involved in the basic set-up and/or calibration of equipment.
4. Loads component materials into product specific tools and/or performs finishing operations.
5. Reads and follows operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures.
6. Inspects parts visually and dimensionally to assure conformance to requirements.
7. Follows established documentation for product manufacturing.
8. Cleans and maintains machinery as necessary.
9. Performs other functions as required.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Technical or vocational schooling preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 0-1 year experience operating machinery in a manufacturing environment.
- Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Special Skills: Ability to work with small precision parts.
- Other: Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instructions.
U.S. Applicants: EOE/AA Disability/Veteran
Location: 200 S. Yorkshire Street
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salem, VA 24153: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Micrometer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calipers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location