Job descriptionMailroom Clerk (Extractor)
Description: The Utility Extractor extracts, sorts, and reviews utility invoices according to the department and customers’ procedures. This individual also prepares freight invoices.
Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday working 8 hours/day beginning at 10:00 am or 11:00 am.
Please apply for this job with the link below:
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Agissar extractor associate responsibilities include:
- Extracting mail from an Agissar machine and sorting utility bills, mail inserts, checks, terms, and invoices based on mode, number of pages, etc.
- Using multiple separator sheets to organize utility bills going to scanning.
- Performing a manual review of utility invoices to ensure compliance with customer and department procedures.
- Separate bills which do not meet client and/or department standard procedures. Attach standard reject form and forwards to the lead for review.
- Prep freight invoices for scanning. Remove staples, organize bills in a neat, orderly manner, and ensure barcodes and paper is proper for scanning.
- Maintains procedures including reviewing and complying with new or updated client and departmental procedures and discarding old procedures and files updates as received.
- Performs minor troubleshooting on the Aggisar machine.
- Shows initiative in presenting problems and possible solutions to lead or supervisor.
- Maintains the work area in order to present a neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Works overtime as required by management to ensure timely completion of all accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS/ABILITIES AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to grasp and retain instructions and perform at a high level of accuracy.
- Good organizational and time management skills to be able to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, maintain a positive attitude, and self-motivated.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Equivalent experience found in a production-oriented processing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
About Cass Information Systems, Inc.:
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care Community Carson City, NV 89706 1 day ago