Do you enjoy putting a smile on people’s faces and creating memories that will last a lifetime? At the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington located in the heart of 494 & France Avenue, you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career working with hospitality professionals who together make the hotel one of the top ranked Hiltons in North America. Our priority is providing our guests and team members with exceptional experiences every day.
**$500 hiring bonus**
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining hotel equipment and building systems to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our guests and associates.
- Repairing furniture and structures (tables, chairs, doors, windows, wallpaper)
- Painting and finishing furniture and structures
- Checking and maintaining minor repairs on electrical systems such a HVAC, refrigeration controls, vacuum cleaners, lighting systems, and televisions
- Checking and maintaining minor repairs on plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, valves, toilets, showers, and sinks
- Repairing locks
- Performing preventative maintenance of plumbing, electrical, pool, and guestrooms according to the preventative maintenance schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Engineering
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the same or similar position. Must be available to work both weekdays and weekends during the 1st and 2nd shifts.
For each position, we require a stable work history verified by a background check, a positive attitude, a willingness to be a team player, and the ability to work weekends and holidays.
We will verify through E-Verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location : Minnesota-Bloomington-Hilton Hotel Bloomington Work Locations : Hilton Hotel Bloomington 3900 American Blvd West Bloomington 55437 Job : Engineering/Maintenance/Grounds Job Posting : Jul 6, 2022, 9:55:59 AM