Job descriptionCompany: LG Electronics U.S. (LGEUS) Job Function: Marketing
LG is seeking a talented, high-energy Marketing Manager to develop and lead the strategy and execution of LG’s Cloud Computing solutions, digital marketing campaigns, lead generation, nurture and awareness building programs to support the dynamic growth of cloud computing business division.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing integrated campaigns and programs that drive engagement, scale for the business and emotionally engage customers in data-driven experiences for the business in the US. Customer centered, creative cloud/computing marketers with an attention to detail and a passion for results, along with the ability to grasp, target and translate technical capabilities into value added and customized benefits is crucial. Seeking a driven, proactive and effective collaborator and strong team player; the Cloud Marketing Manager works cross-functionally with other groups including sales leadership, product marketing, marcom, and public/media relations. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the position is based at LG’s Business Solutions HQ in Lincolnshire, IL and offers significant opportunity for career growth across a fast growing digitally centric organization.
This role is centered in our HQ office in Lincolnshire IL, but can be served with hybrid/travel/remote from CST zone
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive the overall marketing mix, from social, web, communications, nurture to cloud customer events, partner ecosystems, engaging content, and messaging creation for US customers. Focus on awareness and demand.
- Act as the single point of contacts with LG’s regional sales managers to organize field activities, such as regional/customer events and support digital activation. Collaborate to create collateral and sales enablement tool creation to accelerate the sales process for Zero Client and Think Client solutions.
- Work closely with the US marketing stakeholders integrating and customizing digital marketing that maximizes the impact/return across all the touch points created.
- Develop outcome-oriented, creative and data-driven campaigns focused on awareness, engagement, and lead development for LG's cloud computing business, which include Zero Client and Thin Client Solutions.
- Evaluate and update digital content with the support of the US and Korea marketing colleagues, to ensure customers have up-to-date information & to improve conversion into qualified leads
- Create new sales and marketing strategies that target customers and position our products as the best in class solution along their buyers journey; develop and leverage partner alliances to drive positive customer outcomes
- Experience auditing/monitoring performance and making optimizations and recommending improvements that will improve LG’s brand standing in the industry
- Identify customers and ecosystem partners who are willing to participate in testimonials, case studies, webinars, and panels and capture these stories to amplify into different touch points.
- Close partner co-marketing and active marketing relationships with ecosystems like IGEL, Citrix and more.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing/Business Degree preferred) with at least 5 years professional experience ideally in a technology marketing role
- 2+ years’ experience in cloud computing, computing, enterprise security/server industry preferred
- Working understanding of VDI, DaaS, and other virtualization technologies preferred.
- Thrives with independence, entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for technology and integrating marketing concepts with sales objectives (systems and people)
- Extensive experience in executing integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in field marketing for high-tech B2B companies
- Must be able to interact positively with people, are a clear communicator (being able to translate technical products in compelling manner) and enjoy working cross-functionally and cross-culture
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and outbound systems like Salesforce, Eloqua (or CRM equivalent)
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Link to job posting: