Health Advocates Network is hiring a Medical Secretary (1 Year Exp Req)! This is a full-time contract position at a nationally recognized hospital located in Lexington, MA.
- Pay Rate: $22.00/hour
- Shift: Days (40hrs per week)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract length: 13 weeks
- COVID Vaccine Required
Medical Secretary Qualification and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in a hospital, clinic, or medical office
- Knowledge of health insurance products HMO/PPO
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive pay rates, Referral opportunities, Comprehensive health, prescription, dental, vision, life, and disability plans, and more!
To apply for this job now or to find out more about other opportunities with Health Advocates Network, visit www.hanstaff.com. We can provide you with unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Health Advocates Network, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.