Sugar Creek Charter Schools is proud to employ a dedicated, passionate team of leaders and role models to shape the lives of our young students.
Sugar Creek’s vision is to serve as many children as possible and to work with them in their formative years so that they become well-educated and productive citizens as adults.
Moreover, we believe that Sugar Creek is uniquely situated to teach and prepare all of our students for their future. We do so with a high degree of commitment and enthusiasm.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support teachers with planning and delivering all subject instruction.
- Observe and coach teachers on instructional delivery and classroom management
- Model best teaching practices
- Analyze student data and lead grade-level data analysis meetings
- Provide 1:1 or grade level team professional development opportunities
- Communicate effectively and build positive relationships with staff, students, parents, and other stakeholders
Required Teacher Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Experienced with Teach Like a Champion techniques
- Experienced with providing middle school Math instruction (Eureka Math preferred)
- Effective at analyzing and using student data to drive instruction
- Experience with scheduling
- Effective communication Skills
- Hungry, Humble, and People Smart