Performs multiple imaging procedures in accordance with established parameters of MRI safety. Provides continuity of patient care. Assists Radiologist with procedures. Adheres to MercyOne Northeast Iowa's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of MercyOne Northeast Iowa.Requirements:
Graduate of an accredited program in MRI. Previous MRI, CT or Radiography experience preferred by not required.
ARRT registered in MRI or Radiography with willingness to become certified. Mandatory Reporter. BLS. Valid IA driver's license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- High language, intermediate math, high reasoning ability.
- Personal computer skills
- Ability to work independently with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to use independent judgment to solve problems.
- Ability to understand MRI safety and scanning.
- Knowledge in cross-sectional anatomy.
- Flexible to rotate sites and hours.
- Rotation of weekday, weekend and holiday call.