Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Nurse Manager of PACU today with Methodist Landmark Hospital.
Methodist Landmark Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Nurse Manager of PACU. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Nurse Manager of PACU Methodist Hospital – Landmark who is responsible to the Director, Vice President and/or the Chief Nursing Officer for facilitating, coordinating and delegating the delivery of patient care to a defined group of patients during their entire hospitalization period. S/he is responsible 24 hours a day for the staffing and management of patient care in each of his/her units, for promoting the practice of professional nursing in a specified patient care area, and for the acquisition, development, and utilization of resources (human and material) needed to fulfill those responsibilities. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you. We want you to apply now!
What you will do in this role:
- Builds and maintains a high functioning team. Provides leadership and direction for staffing their unit(s) in accordance with the organizational goals and objectives. Identifies modifications in staffing based on patient acuity and census.
- Manages personnel including interviewing, work allocation, orientation and training, staff development, problem resolution, evaluating performance, making recommendations for personnel actions, and motivation of employees to achieve peak performance. Is responsible for meeting unit productivity targets.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and directs patient care delivered on the unit on a 24 hour basis in accordance with recognized and accepted internal (e.g. unit, department, and hospital) and external (e.g. TJC, Medicare, OSHA) standards.
What qualifications you will need:
- Associate Degree in Nursing or RN Diploma Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Preferred
- 1+ years applicable experience Required
- 3+ years applicable experience Preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Current license to practice professional registered nursing in the state of Texas
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Nurse Manager of PACU opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.