Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Sonida Senior Living team at The Waterford at Baytown!
The Waterford at Baytown, a premier retirement community in Baytown, TX, provides quality care to residents in an INDEPENDENT LIVING, ASSISTED LIVING, MEMORY CARE community. We are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. If you’re looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply for NURSING AID position today.
Working at The Waterford at Baytown truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are looking for a NURSING AID to join our team!
NURSING AID Responsibilities include:
- Assists with instrumental activities of daily living, assistance with medication, treatments, and other care while encouraging self-care and independence
- Escorts residents both within the building and outside, as needed
- Assists with setting up, serving meals and cleaning up afterwards
- May assist with the planning and executing of activities for residents on a regularly scheduled basis
- Accompanies residents on shopping trips, medical appointments, and other outings
- Assists with laundry service
- Be tactful and courteous when dealing with residents, families, visitors, and staff
- Treat residents with dignity and respect at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company paid training for career advancement**
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**Eligibility based on location.
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization