Are you a person who is passionate about hard problems, enjoys driven and talented people, and adds your creative personal touch to the work you do? We might be the perfect pair! Around here, we get pretty excited when it comes to delivering memorable experiences and quality custom socks. We’ve been fortunate to work with brands such as Google and Linkedin, and clients like Bad Bunny, Billie Eilish, and the NBA.
At Sock Club, we believe no task is insurmountable as long as you cultivate a team of creative minds that not only understand a vision but more importantly want to share in it. Our creativity is collaborative and passionate. When you’re on the job, we want to motivate you to not just invest in the company’s future, but also in your own. Bring your questions every day. Sock Club’s culture encourages you to be curious and ask why. Through these expectations, we learn from losses, celebrate successes, and raise the bar together.
Sock Club is seeking an Operations Coordinator to work on our Operations team in the promotional B2B industry. In this role, you will influence and shape how we do our best work and will lead a variety of efforts spanning internal cross-functional teams and stakeholders. Specifically working closely with vendors, sales, marketing, design, and engineering teams.
We're looking for a technical and detail-oriented Operations Coordinator with the ability to creatively solve problems. Your role directly impacts the ability of the company to run smoothly using clear and effective interpersonal communication, and project management skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver on our speed advantage in the market
- Manage production costs, specifically looking for ways to maximize profits
- Effectively communicate order product and delivery expectations to clients and the sales team
- Provide order details, resources, and tools for our vendors to execute each custom order to spec on time for a great client experience
- Propose and establish new processes, tools, and/or automation to help our supply chain, vendors, and internal teams operate more effectively
- Strategic materials management
- Monitor production capacity for risks and opportunities
- Diligent quality control and error resolution
- Resolve any problems or challenges internal or external teams may experience to ensure they are satisfied and are producing quality work.
Qualities and Expectations:
- A self-starter with a proven ability to deliver results with minimal assistance is a must.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to plan and execute process changes and projects
- Analyze, interpret, and make project decisions based on data and statistics
- Write project initiatives including supporting financials and cost analysis
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to balance many projects at one time
- You have experience with Google Sheets/Excel skills with the ability to develop complex models and insights-driven quantitative analysis. Familiarity with SQL is a plus.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and like to have a good time
- Previous B2B experience is a plus!
- Previous promotional product experience is a plus!
You must be an individual who has the above qualities and, more importantly, is excited to work for our rapidly growing company in Austin, TX. We are a team of multitaskers and hard workers. We seek team-oriented people who are professional, eager to take on a challenge, and a joy to work with. We may look like a company that makes socks from the outside, but inside we are a team of developers, designers, and builders on a mission to change the entire promotional product industry. So if you’re looking to learn and hit the ground running, come grow with us.
General Sock Club team member requirements:
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to gather specifications and requirements based on business and technical needs.
- Gain a strong understanding of the user experience, workflow and customer needs.
- Be solution-focused, and work to identify problems before they arise.
- Always be helpful!
- Detail Oriented
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Generous PTO policy
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- 401K Match
- Profit Sharing
- Casual and inspiring office environment
- 2 remote work days per week
- Bonuses based on performance
Don't meet all the requirements?
You should apply anyway!
LinkedIn examined their users' job search behavior and found that women are less likely to apply for a job that they aren't fully qualified for, while men will apply if they meet only some of the desired qualities.
Whether you fit into these two categories, or somewhere else on the spectrum, take a chance on that application. You may just be the perfect fit!