Job descriptionTo apply for the position, please click on the link below and use the job code to submit your application. You can also call or text a Recruiter at 704-303-2374. www.abm.com/careers Jobe Code: 34347
Short Description for Internal Candidates | Hourly Salary: $16.75 $500 Sign-on incentive. Conditions apply. Pre-Tax Commuter & Parking and Employee Discounts. Full-Time: 9:30 pm - 5:30am Weekends included The Aircraft Cabin Agent is responsible for cleaning and conducting security searches on designated aircraft according to Company, Client, and Regulatory policies, specifications and standards. Description for Internal Candidates | The Aircraft Cabin Agent is responsible for cleaning and conducting security searches on designated aircraft according to Company, Client, and Regulatory policies, specifications and standards.
- Cleans aircraft interiors including crew rest and bunk areas, lavatories, galleys and cabin area.
- Responsible for ensuring the correct safety card is placed in each seatback and the linens and headsets are properly provisioned
- Conducts security searches, which may include under passenger seats, tray tables, seatback and life vest pouches, if applicable, and ensuring all areas of the aircraft are free of debris.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive SIDA badge
- No prior cleaning experience necessary
- Prior experience in team environment is preferred
- Full-Time: 9:30pm - 5:30am
- Weekends included
- $16.75 per hour
- Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity
- Accidental Injury
- Critical Illness
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Services
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Pre-Tax Commuter & Parking
As one of the largest facilities services providers in the world, we’re committed to taking care of the people, spaces and places that are important to our employees, our clients, and their customers. Our team of more than 140,000 skilled and hardworking people takes care of clients across Aviation, Banking, Life Sciences, Commercial Office Buildings and Real Estate, Education, Food and Beverage, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Nuclear Power, Parking, Retail, Sports, Technology, Warehousing, and more. We provide a wide variety of services in each industry we serve, from airport shuttle service and wheelchair assistance to food and nutrition to mission-critical solutions in hospitals. In every case, ABM makes every day run smoothly by going the extra mile to deliver the best quality with the highest levels of integrity. ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities.