Job descriptionWe are Archadeck Outdoor Living, North America’s leading designer and builder of outdoor living spaces such as decks, porches, sunrooms, hardscape patios, and shade structures.We seek construction professionals with established expertise in hardscape construction on residential building & remodeling projects. Previous construction experience with hardscape projects is required, as are strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent customer service skills, and a strong work ethic and the ability to follow our documented processes. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with employees to ensure they understand and work to construction drawings in compliance with specified details and Quality Assurance Checklist to check construction drawings with sales design drawings to ensure adequacy and accuracy of information
- Check materials delivered against take-off and inform franchisee of shortages. This will allow for the prompt delivery of missing items and uninterrupted workflow
- Maintain an orderly job site - clean up daily and assure safety practices are utilized
- Maintain positive relations with customers
- Clean and neat appearance
- Good communication/people skills
- Willing to learn and ability to work independently to the specified details and Quality Assurance Checklist
- Experience in all types of hardscape construction including patios, outdoor kitchens, fire features, and retaining walls
- Ability to read and interpret plans and check take-offs
- Ability to lay out footings or foundations and determine elevations and slope
- A thorough background in good installation techniques, determining soil type, proper compaction techniques, etc.
- Access to all necessary tools and equipment
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) Concrete Paver Installer training and/or National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA) Segmental Retaining Wall training, a plus
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Archadeck Corporate.