Remote Work: HybridOverview:
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
Zebra’s Services Portfolio Management group create and provide innovative and industry leading products and services to maximize Zebra device uptime and business performance, enabling critical business insight to drive key operations and deliver targeted outcomes.
The Regional Product Management team is responsible for determining in-region services and support requirements, accelerating path to market through strong voice of region engagement, supporting all launch initiatives, and aiding all sales and operations personnel in the expansion of our services business globally.
We are looking for a Regional Product Manager to extend support and representation of our Managed, SaaS, and Professional Services within the North America region, who is passionate about driving business growth through insight driven services and delivering measurable value to targeted outcomes through differentiated service, products and experiences.
Your track record must include experience and understanding of driving cross functional support, strategic business development activities, and initiatives in delivering measurable business growth and awareness programs.
You will work collaboratively with Sales and Support teams, Product Line Management, Marketing and Regional Product Management colleagues supporting lifecycle Product and Service programs to deliver to customer and market expectations, driving significant value to the business unit and Zebra overall.
*The ideal candidate will work in our Linolnshire, IL location on a hybrid schedule.*
- Through comprehensive knowledge of market, competitive landscape, customer requirements, distribution channels and Zebra offerings, anticipates market and customer requirements for Zebra's Managed & Professional Service products. Regularly participates in VOC activities.
- Works autonomously to develop and present business case by completing supportive research, authoring slides and delivering presentations to internal and external audiences, routinely including senior management. Monitor and report business metrics against plan. Recommends metrics to assess business performance. Fully accountable for IBP inputs. Develops documentation of product and market requirements
- Lead advocate in region for non-Core Services, including tactical execution, managing custom requirements, developing, and driving awareness and launch objectives. Demonstrates full knowledge of development process.
- Regional accountability for Service positioning, requirement identification and documentation, rallies teams to validate new service offerings within Zebra’s New Service Introduction (NSI) process, leads post launch activities such as sales support, bid and quote support and customer presentations.
- Recommends promotion strategy by working in collaboration with Product Marketing department. Provides recommendations to influence distribution strategy to meet market needs. Supports product launch by providing a comprehensive understanding of the value proposition. Deliver product training to sales, sales engineers, technical support, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Works closely with development teams to oversee new service development validating development is on spec. Identifies beta site targets, drafts and implements plans
- Monitors financial performance of product lines and makes recommendations for pricing action against revenue and margin objectives. Sets target product costs for new products. Evaluates cost reduction initiatives working in concert with Sustaining Engineering, Finance and other internal partners
- Works collaboratively with Product Management and Business leaders across the NA region to develop and align on business objectives in support of the services organization and its portfolio of offerings.
- Engage directly with internal and external customers and partners in developing and presenting value proposition and anticipated return on investment to maximize value positioning of extended portfolio of services
- Contributes to innovation by generating ideas for new offerings.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ year's of experience in portfolio/business development in outcome orientated technology solutions and services
- Strategic thinker
- Strong commercial / business acumen
- Intermediate quantitative / analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail/quality
- Intermediate P & L knowledge
- Strong process adherence
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft business applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced market knowledge in assigned category
- Customer service values/orientation
- Demonstrates good judgment in decision making; applies knowledge and past experience to guide decisions
- Intermediate problem solving skills
- SaaS, Location Solutions / RFID
- Professional Services
While this position may be performed remotely, unless specified in the body of the posting, it may not be performed within the State of Colorado
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [email protected]
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf. The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Salary: USD 88348.80 Yearly - USD 132523.20 Yearly