About American Independent Marketing
With a rich history spanning more than three decades, American Independent Marketing (AIM) is recognized as one of the most prominent and successful long term care wholesale marketing organizations in the country. AIM is also a leading national distributor of Critical Illness and Medicare supplement products, annuities and an array of other supplemental and niche life and health insurance products. Our winning strategy is simple – focus and perform – in meeting the ever-changing and diverse needs of the brokerage insurance market. We put the needs of agents at the forefront of everything we do.
Why Work Here
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag — and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Eligible to participate in our employee ownership program, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity’s ongoing success
As a Product Marketing Coordinator, your main priority will be to increase and maintain our regional client base through phone marketing, implementation of inside sales techniques, and tailoring products and services offered to individual agent needs.
- Expand client base and increase profitability through the implementation of strategic marketing practices.
- Learn, retain and deliver product / industry information and sales support to agents.
- Learn and apply sales techniques to achieve set marketing goals for outreach calls and new agent contracts.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Train agents on products and selling tools.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and in writing with agents, carriers, and supervisors.
- Assist in lead development, recruiting ideas and advertising.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve operational issues quickly.
- Appropriately track and prioritize volume and productivity.
- Relationship building to strengthen our working relationship with our agent base
- Sales experience
- Self-motivated with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Friendly, positive attitude while always remaining professional
- Well-rounded ability to communicate
- Possess basic computer navigation skills and familiarity of basic computer programs/applications including but not limited to word processing, email, spreadsheet programs, internet, Adobe, etc.
- Effectively able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and organize
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products, with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity’s broad and innovative approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.