Job descriptionAt Clorox, we champion people to be well and thrive by doing the right thing, putting people at the center, and playing to win. Led by our IGNITE strategy, we build brands that make a positive difference in people’s lives around the world. And we know that success requires head, heart, AND guts — all three, every day — coming together to work simpler, faster, bolder, and more inclusively. Interested? Join us to #IgniteYourCareer ! Your role at Clorox: Kingsford Manufacturing Co.,
a National Leader in barbeque products,
has immediate openings in our
Belle, MO, plant for a Production Worker In this role, you will:
- Depending on assignment, this position will monitor machine operation and perform work associated with an automated, mechanized production line.
- May be assigned to perform housekeeping, maintain grounds/facility, or serve as a fill-in to department, operate a forklift, and perform minor maintenance on equipment as required.
- We offer competitive wages from $19/hr to $30/hr, performance based incentives, an excellent benefits package, career advancement through a merit based job awarding process, and stability in a business that has operated in the community for over 60 years.
- The Clorox Company and its subsidiaries is an EEO/AA/Protected Veteran/Disabled employer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be eligible for legal employment in the U.S.
- Must have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Must have basic computer skills/knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook email
- Forklift experience, mechanical skills, prior manufacturing and/or leadership experience is preferred.
- Must be willing to work a rotating shift, overtime as required, and willing to shave facial hair as needed for confined space activities.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous 401(k) program in the US and similar programs in international
- Health benefits and programs that support both your physical and mental well-being
- Flexible work environment, depending on your role
- Meaningful opportunities to keep learning and growing
- Half-day Fridays, depending on your location
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Merritt Hawkins Moses Lake, WA 98837 Up to $200,000 a year 13 days ago