Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Look no further! This role is critical to our success. As a mission-driven organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering supports and services to individuals with a range of intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including: assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Red Wing, MN 55066: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Community & Human Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location