Job descriptionBullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. After more than 20 years, more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Led by the original co-founder, partnered with venture capital, and powered by seasoned leaders across a global workforce with an eye toward innovation, Bullhorn has had year over year growth, making it the market leader in the recruitment software space while allowing for new opportunities for over 35% of our employees to advance their careers in 2021.
We are a remote-first organization and over 30% of our employees reside outside the United States. Headquartered in Boston, we also have offices in St. Louis, London, Brighton, Rotterdam, Frankfurt and Sydney (just in case you’re in the area to stop by). Whether you’re local or remote, our vision is to ensure every employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. Your incredible experience as an employee will consist of flexible work hours to ensure a positive work-life balance and use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected.
Why this job is important: The Project Manager is a key position within the Professional Services organization. The PM acts with integrity, leads by example and serves as the primary POC during the engagement to ensure the appropriate resources and controls are in place for successful planning and execution. You will lead the implementation experience for Bullhorn’s North America customers. You will work closely with the Customer, Sales Executives, Strategic Consultants, Solution Architects, Software Engineers and Data Engineers to understand customer requirements and provide expertise to define and develop appropriate solutions while managing expectations to deliver an incredible customer experience.
A typical day might include:
- Managing multiple projects for a single client or juggling projects for multiple clients.
- Managing Client Relationships
- Partnering with clients to identify and drive key business objectives
- Leading the project planning activities; Managing the project schedule and critical path; Preparing/Presenting internal and external status reports to various stakeholders.
- Leading cross functional teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhere to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Proactively managing risks and issues.
- Actively managing the project budget.
- Collaborating with your client, project team members and the extended Bullhorn team
- Providing input and driving continuous improvement for the NA PMO’s methodology and best practices. This includes standardized processes, tools, templates and techniques that benefit project delivery teams.
- Leading by example in following all PMO project methodology and governance processes.
- Up to 30% travel to client sites and other Bullhorn offices
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You have a proven track record of 3-5 years of managing enterprise IT implementation projects for external clients. (If your experience is only with internal-facing projects, this is not the role for you).
- You are experienced and comfortable managing projects of 6+ months duration and project budgets up to $1M.
- You aren’t afraid to take risks and learn from mistakes.
- You love collaborating with your team, client and partners.
- You are skilled in project management best practices (e.g., PMBOK, Schedule Mgmt, Risk/Issue Mgmt, Scope Mgmt, WBS, etc.) including proficiency with project scheduling tools (E.g., Clarizen, Clarity, MS Project).
- You have a proven track record of successfully delivering projects on-time, within budget, with high quality and with consistently high customer satisfaction scores.
Bonus points for:
- Staffing industry experience and knowledge of associated applications
- SaaS implementation project delivery
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (or other PM certifications)
- Prior experience with a consulting firm
- Experience with multiple development methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile, iterative/hybrid, etc.)
- Clarizen and JIRA experience
We’re looking for real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities, and a background and body that is completely individual. We also love humans who have taken less traditional paths of education and believe that experience and learning come in many forms. Together, all these unique individuals make Bullhorn stronger. If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for/considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Bullhorn is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always have, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not and will not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Richmond Window Corporation (Richmond Window Corporation) Richmond, VA 23233 $15 an hour 12 days ago