Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com, a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
We currently have openings for a Project Manager. In this position you will be responsible for project execution, project profitability, and customer satisfaction. You will manage all phases of medium to large projects. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. As a Project Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and/or oversee the development of project plans and schedules
- Manage the contract change process as needed
- Coordinate project implementation plans
- Ensure that projects are properly tested, approved and documented
- Set the strategy for projects based on the business unit's priorities
- Lead and coach assigned project team members
- Manage and determine budget, timelines, priorities and resources for the project
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent experience, in Business, Finance/Accounting, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 1-5 years of project management experience for entry level positions
- Ability to deal with highly technical and complex projects
- Business leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills when interacting with internal teams and customers
- Experience with Jira and Microsoft Office Suite of products, including Microsoft Project
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays. Additional perks include: remote work for some positions, flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development.
Discover your future. Discover OSI