Job descriptionOverview: Centurion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a part -tim e Radiology Technician to join our team at Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility located in Larned, Kansas. Responsibilities: The Radiology Technician will be responsible for performing clinical and technical duties such as preparing patients for and administering radiological procedures, maintaining and operating radiology equipment, ensure production of quality radiographs, as well as documenting patient care services and maintaining medical records. Qualifications:
- A.S. degree in Radiology field
- Current AART certification
- One year of experience as radiologic technologist preferred
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...