Job descriptionReceiving and Inventory Assistant I is a position that will support the Distribution Services Distribution Centers by performing diverse general office responsibilities, including, but not limited to, inventory control functions, receiving-traffic office functions, inbound scheduling, shipping desk coordination, and supply operations functions.
Perform Inventory Control functions
- Generate the Merchandise pick for all areas supported by the DLR DC.
- Includes, creating, printing and dispersing all the applicable and necessary Warehouse Management System (WMS) reports/queries.
- Monitor, handle and run special or emergency walk-thru requests
- Monitor, handle and run merchandise pick for WDW, Aulani, DCL, liquidation, and Online Sales.
- Maintain the integrity of system inventory and on-hand inventory through generation of various reports in Excel and the WMS in coordination with Merchandise office and IC and Returns Hourly CMs. Reports include:
- Receive direct-to-store orders (Directs) into store’s Host system based on packing slips/hand written manifests, generate appropriate labels and return all paperwork to the Receiving Dock Process Task Workbooks, Return To Vendor (RTV) items, WDW POs, destruction items and Charity items as needed.
- Create reports to support financial reporting for general supplies as needed
- Create performance management reports for operational areas as needed
- Run monthly cycle counts for operations and maintain cycle count reporting integrity as needed
- Provide trouble shooting for receiving exceptions for merchandise operations
- Responsible for general filing, phone and front lobby desk coverage and related office support functions
- Create shipper requests and coordinate with Internal Guests for any shipping needs, including but not limited to:
- Create and maintain Distribution Services Driver schedules.
- Maintain and update the Park Pick-Up Schedule for the Delivery/Outbound crew.
- Obtain freight quotes from carriers as needed.
- Responsible for general filing, phone and office support functions.
- Schedule inbound receipts and coordinate traffic for three distribution centers. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Work with Segment Logistics various carriers to set-up, coordinate and maintain on-going receiving schedules for two Merchandise DCs and the General Supply warehouse
- Utilizing systems to include WMS, ERP system (SAP), merchandise host system, Oliver and various outside reporting tools and OOCL web-based reports
Basic Qualifications :
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize
- Must demonstrate strong PC/computer skills
- Off property back of house work location (Ontario Warehouse)
- Warehouse work environment
Additional Information :
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “ Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “ Next” on each page, then “ Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Young Mens Christian Association of the Pikes Peak Region Colorado Springs, CO 80903 $65,000 - $72,000 a year 18 days ago