At HoneyBaked, we believe in "we" over "me" and in paying it forward. Making a difference and keeping it fun are part of our DNA. Being authentic in everything we do and in living our Values in full view of the community we serve is just who we are. If that's who you are this is the place for you. We're looking for a high-energy, values driven Receptionist to join the #HamFam. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fun and casual environment, pay it forward daily, and add to the company by welcoming all visitors to the Corporate Support Center, answering incoming calls, and providing a high level of customer service to each caller. This role also provides mail and shipping services for the Customer Support Center as well as administrative support services for the Human Resources Team. Our hours are 8:30 to 5:00.
WHAT THIS ROLE DOES
- Receives and directs incoming calls and voicemails to appropriate person/department.
- Welcomes all guests and visitors and inform appropriate corporate associate of their arrival.
- Responds to associate inquiries and redirects associate, if appropriate.
- Appropriately redirects calls to Customer Service as needed while consistently providing a warm, caring approach to customers.
- Performs all mail center duties to include retrieving, opening, and distributing all mail and packages to appropriate department and ensuring that outgoing mail/packages are picked up by appropriate carrier. Maintenance of supplies for mailing and shipping machines.
- Retrieve bi-weekly payroll package and distribute.
- Generates reports and reconciles invoices for UPS billing to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor all of the copiers in the building and order supplies or service for them as needed from SOS.
- Updates and maintains the corporate directory.
- Administrate monthly service award program.
- Performs other projects and tasks as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
2+ years of experience in an office environment. Office switchboard experience and basic Microsoft Office skills. Demonstrated strong customer service skills for internal and external customers. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive salary and benefits plan, including a matched 401(k) and culture where doing the right thing is the only thing to do...and where you can have fun (Really. It's in our Values. #notstuffy) We're proud of our company and to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, sex, color, citizenship, national origin, religion, age, marital status, disability, military/uniformed service, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.