Primary Location – Allentown, Pennsylvania
This role requires a local candidate to Allentown, PA, selected candidate will be required to be on-site 1 day per week.
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Recruiting Coordinator for our premier client in Allentown, Pennsylvania. This is a 6 month contract position.
Education and Experience »
- 1+ years of recruiting coordination or human resources experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Team player, solid work ethic, flexible, able to change direction quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Prior experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Prior experience working with Oracle HCM or other HCMS platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building relationships.
- Will work closely with our Human Resource Business Partners, Recruiting team and interviewers in a dynamic and growing organization.
- The ideal person will be work effectively with internal stakeholders, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of ensuring we are able to hire and develop the best talent.
- Schedule interviews with candidates.
- Collaborate with leaders and panel interviewers for scheduling and tracking interview summaries.
- Coordinate and manage new hire, start date communications and preparation.
- Tracking recruitment activities and req status in a weekly report.
- Support the pre-employment testing process – scheduling, confirming, emailing results.
- Process Background checks and drug screens.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [email protected]
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.