Maximus is currently hiring for RN Quality Assurance Specialists to support the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC). The CFEEC serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community-based long-term services. The Quality Assurance Specialist will bring robust qualifications and a strong desire to contribute their knowledge and expertise to a meaningful program. Specialists are on the front line of ensuring consistent and accurate assessment results by reviewing assessments and communicating with Nurse Assessors.
About the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC)
The Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC) serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community-based long-term services. The outcome of the assessment informs whether the individual qualifies for in-home services. We are rapidly expanding and have numerous exciting opportunities across the state!
About the Position
We are hiring for Quality Assurance Specialists! As a member of the CFEEC QA team, you'll bring robust qualifications and a strong desire to contribute your knowledge and expertise to a meaningful program. The Department is composed of small teams of QA Nurse Specialists, each led by a supportive Supervisor. Specialists are on the front line of ensuring consistent and accurate assessment results by reviewing assessments and communicating with Nurse Assessors. We're looking for team members with great attention to detail and strong communication skills. If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to meeting you!
*As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
- Collect data related to assessments and assessment outcomes
- Examine cases at random for completeness, accuracy, and consistency
- Examine data for outliers and researches such cases
- Analyze UAS recommended scores in relation to Nurse Assessor determinations
- Develop/complete reports that track and trend activities/outcomes
- Act as an advisor to UAS staff on all QA and Compliance issues related to the UAS project
- Attend Fair Hearing cases and prepare case packets, as required
- RN license in the state of New York
- 2+ years RN experience in-home care, medical, surgical, geriatric, LTC and/or ambulatory care
- Prior experience using the UAS-NY Community assessment tool, OASIS or MDS
Home Office Requirements:
- Candidates must have their own cell phone
- Maximus provides company-issued computer equipment
- Reliable high-speed internet service with 100 Mbps download speed (you can test this by going to www.speedtest.net)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location