Who are we?
TrueSense Marketing is a full-service direct marketing agency with more than 200 fundraising pros that are committed to building strong donor relationships, enhancing the donor experience, and creating the conditions for greater generosity. Our clients see greater income, with strong donor retention and lower fundraising costs.
We believe donors are heroes. Their passion and generosity are building a better world. That’s why we live donor-focused, client-inspired fundraising every day.
While analysis and numbers inform what we do, here at TrueSense we believe true success comes from the way we work with others. We operate with integrity, innovation, common sense, and value. We’re about people … about creating relationships, and communicating honestly and powerfully, one-to-one. Because that’s what’s real - and that’s what works.
What do we need?
Other like-minded individuals seeking to make a difference through their hard work and commitment to our clients’ missions.
What will you do?
As a Fundraising Phoning Communicator, you will make outbound phone calls to make personal contact with mid-to-high dollar donors, and perspective donors, to build substantial and ongoing relationships. You will also navigate multiple computer programs including, but not limited to web browsing, email and Microsoft Teams.
This position also requires that you contact and build relationships with faith based organizations such as the Salvation Army.
More specifically, in this role you will:
- Utilize effective fundraising techniques, while on the phones, to solicit donations for our nonprofit clients.
- Respond to donors’ requests.
- Inform donors of the impact of their donations.
- Navigate and maintain communication records within a database.
- Participate in quality initiatives and follow all quality related procedures.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma required; Some college coursework preferred.
- Call center experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Five9 Phoning system a plus.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background screen.
Hours Rate & Schedule:
- $15 per hour
- Sunday - Thursday 11:00AM - 8:00PM CST
- This is a work from home position.
Full-time employees at TrueSense Donor Engagement Team enjoy many benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, disability, company paid life, and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour