Renewal by Andersen of St. Louis is a division of Andersen Corporation – the largest and most recognized window brand in the United States. We are the company’s exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement team. We have received numerous awards several years running including BBB Award of Excellence, BBB Torch Award, and have an A+ Rating from the BBB.
We are seeking a Human Resources Recruiter to join on team in our Maryland Heights, office!
- Liaising with internal departments to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
- Managing hiring processes via electronic Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company's strategic planning.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- 2-3 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist, or similar.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
BONUS: This position is bonus eligible.
What we have to offer you!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Training and Development Courses
- Marketplace Perks/Shopping Discounts
- Free coffee
- Free monthly massage
We value integrity and quality if you share these values and are a talented professional with a demonstrated track record of success, we’re interested in hearing from you to assess your fit with our high-energy and success-oriented team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location