At The Witness Group, we look for exceptional team members who seek opportunity and strive to make a difference. Every day we work with our guests, colleagues and business partners to drive better outcomes. A career with Witness offers a rewarding path for career development and an opportunity to join a team of growing, energetic professionals.
- Cleans guest rooms thoroughly, efficiently and ready for sale in accordance with training and standards
- Replenishes guest room supplies and amenities
- Cleans public areas
- Communicates effectively with guests, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Meet Hotels’ service standards
- Follows hotel grooming and dress standards.
- Must be able to use the equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, vacuum, cleaning supplies and safety equipment..
- Remove all used linens from room and bath; replace with clean linens
- Check refrigerator and microwave for trash; remove and clean to standards
- Empty wastebaskets
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary
- Uses Housekeeping chemicals as necessary to clean assigned areas to standard
PreferredTeam Player : Works well as a member of a group Detail Oriented : Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well Dedicated : Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity :
PreferredAbility to Make an Impact : Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization Growth Opportunities : Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility Job Security : Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe :
Licenses & Certifications