We have a client that is looking for a Sales Administration Representative who is looking for a company that has great benefits, and room for growth.
This is a Direct Hire position!
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take SAR Level 1 training- To better serve our customers. By recommending alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Take SAR Continuous Learning Program.
- Manage time effectively, work on/ meet individual, department, branch, and company goals
- Assist and back up other SARs with accounts to solve or complete tasks Also assist various departments in the company/ personnel (DM's) to solve or complete tasks
- Efficiently and correctly enter and process incoming orders into the AS400.
- Research stock inquiries in the Japan side of AS400 when needed
- Provide price quotations to distribution and direct OEMs
- Research stock inquiries for sales reps, distribution, and direct OEMs
- Review daily and check often the EDI system for Motion Industries orders to make sure they are accurate and make adjustments.
- Return phone calls within a hour(if possible) from voicemail or messages and enter all orders within 24 hours of receiving purchase orders from customers
- Assist DMs in getting special FOB requests for required product and keeping on files current on special FOBs
- Problem solving i.e. shipping and bill discrepancies
- Use product knowledge to analyze product in stock to offer alternate or substitute product to meet customer deliveries
- Responsible for knowing sales territories to distribute incoming orders, correspondences and incoming calls
- Follow all procedures required by JSOX
- Efficiently and correctly enter and process incoming orders into the AS400
- Request pricing (and/or) approval drawings for customers using AS400 system and create quotes for customers by using the quotation database on Lotus Notes
- Assist DM/ Engineers to enter in AS400 Examination Request Reports.
- Follow up on pricing request in the AS400 to see if pricing came back if not follow up with HQ or the factory.
- Follow up on quotes entered into the quotation database and update them in the database
- Expedite orders, Approval Drawings, Examination Request Reports and pricing with Japan or TMA (HQ).
- Request lead times or Expedite orders for Japan product through Excel spreadsheet in Public drive.
- For lead times reply check bulletin board and for expedites request reply check AS400 system.
- For Fed Ex Intl. Priority AIR orders coming from Japan they must be submitted in Fed Ex Request Information in OZ website and make F7 note in the AS400.
- - Reply or make Open Order Reports for certain customers in a excel spreadsheet.
- Bachelors degree required, any field of study
- Entry level role, no experience necessary, 2-3 years of Sales Administration/Customer Service, manufacturing background is helpful
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Schaumburg, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Sales administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location