Unical Defense Inc. is the answer for complete life-of-program support. We are a military-focused business providing product support solutions to OEMs, governments and Maintenance Repair Stations. Customers benefit from our expertise and understanding of military missions and challenges, plus access to the resources of our affiliate Unical companies.
UDI is looking for a Sales Executive (SE) is primarily responsible for the day-to-day tasks of their assigned account(s). This may include, but not limited to, strategic sourcing, pricing, follow up on leads and solve challenges that arise. SE also require to maintain and improve professional relationship with customers and suppliers.
- Data entry of Request for Quotes (RFQs) and Purchase Orders from customers into ERP system
- Send quotations to customers
- Send Request for Quotes (RFQs) and Purchase Orders to suppliers
- Data entry of quotes that came back from suppliers into ERP system
- Negotiate payment terms, pricing, and delivery date with suppliers
- Respond to customers questions via phone call and emails.
- Track and follow up on purchase orders with suppliers
- Coordinate and arrange shipments to customers
- Maintain and improve relationships with existing customers in person, and/or via telephone and emails
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree or relevant sales work experience
- One year in business professional environment (preferably in sales).
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
- Good understanding of U.S. Import/Export Laws and International Traffic in Arms
- Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- A US Person status as defined by ITAR Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic Skill with computers and Microsoft Office (Includes Excel, Words, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Must be detailed oriented person with multi-task ability
UDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.