The sales manager oversees the revenue production, KPI improvement, process adherence, and morale of a sales team of 10-15 sales individuals. The sales manager is a player coach and is expected to spend 10% of their time leading by example and using a personal sales goal as a coaching tool to drive performance on their team.
This role is only available to Dallas/Fort Worth candidates
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Lead a group of 10-15 sales individuals.
- Be an example to your team by living our core values to the highest standard.
- Drive team performance to monthly revenue goal.
- Ensure that team is following established sales process and other operational processes.
- Manage and track scorecards and KPI's for your sales team.
- Manage quarterly projects (rocks) related to sales team performance.
- Execute on personal sales goals.
- Lead effective team huddles.
- Hold one on one meetings with members of your team (coaching, reviews, accountability)
- Track attendance and manage time cards for your team.
- Conduct interviews for potential new hires.
- Ensure that proper documentation is kept for reviews and one on ones with your team.
- Work with other departments on various projects (marketing, business development).
- Handle/ track customer escalations and resolve issues for customers and partners.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities (optional): YesBasic Qualifications (education and years of work experience in field/area):
- 3+ years of sales experience as an individual contributor in related field (phone sales)
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of sales management experience (phone sales)
- Completion of JC program
Other Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- CRM experience (does not have to be salesforce specifically).
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to lead by example and execute on monthly sales goal.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic sales skills (building rapport, effective questions, overcoming objections).
- Ability to effectively coach team members and hold them accountable to sales process.
- Microsoft office
- Salesforce, Home security sales background, telecommunications sales background.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Sales Management: 2 years (Required)
- Inside Sales Management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote