Job descriptionSeafood Program Sales Manager
Company: US1490 North Star Seafood, LLC
Zip Code: 33178
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 Years
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
With a focus on an entire area of sales, (ie. Retail, Organics, Cruise Ships, Wholesale, Etc.) opportunities the Program Manager will oversee the sales and customer satisfaction along with a team associates. Goals and targets will be set to increase market share and case movement with a focus on profit and sales leverage.
- Meet with key customer contacts to solicit business, resulting in the development of a sales strategy to be implemented
- Guide, direct, develop and evaluate sales associates.
- Manage CMP, 30,60,& 90 day reviews.
- Review Receivables and clear up any outstanding issues
- Work with buyers and other operating company sales departments to keep innovative and relevant product lines available to customers
- Prepare forecasts and create metrics to measure departmental performance
- Participate in company sales management meetings, strategy sessions, and similar functions
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent. College degree preferred.
Experience: 3 years sales experience, previous supervisory or management experience
- Working knowledge of supply chain (warehouse/distribution);
- Understanding of produce and other products being sold;
- Ability to utilize a computer for order entry, inventory, spreadsheets, presentations, and general communication purposes;
- Effective leadership and management of others; Preparation of budgets, sales forecasts, and pricing programs.
Most important decisions made fully independently:
In addition to decisions made to effectively manage others, decisions would include pricing of commodities to ensure maximum sales and profitability; credits to be issued to customers (with advice from operations); product lines to be offered (with a partnership with Merchandising); and normal day to day issue resolution.
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
Introduction of new product lines or special handling of product would need to be reviewed and approved by VP of Sales and VP of Operations; Changes to routes or delivery parameters would need to be approved by Director of Transportation; special pricing of product which would result in loss of profit would need to be approved by VP Sales or President.
BENEFITS INFORMATION: For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES COVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Bon Secours Mercy Health Youngstown, OH 44501 Today
Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center Las Vegas, NV 89105 Today