Job descriptionCompany Description
Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third-largest communications group. Formed in 1998 as a small team to service a few Publicis Groupe firms, Re:Sources has grown to 4,000+ people servicing a global network of prestigious advertising, public relations, media, healthcare and digital marketing agencies. We provide technology solutions and business services including finance, accounting, legal, benefits, procurement, tax, real estate, treasury and risk management to help Publicis Groupe agencies do what they do best: create and innovate for their clients.
In addition to providing essential, everyday services to our agencies, Re:Sources develops and implements platforms, applications and tools to enhance productivity, encourage collaboration and enable professional and personal development. We continually transform to keep pace with our ever-changing communications industry and thrive on a spirit of innovation felt around the globe. With our support, Publicis Groupe agencies continue to create and deliver award-winning campaigns for their clients.
The company is a premier shared services company serving the financial, technological and administrative needs of U.S.-based business units of the the world’s fourth largest Communications company. With 2020 revenues of nearly 9 billion Euros, the parent company specializes in Advertising, Digital, Media buying and consultancy. The parent company is present in over 100+ countries on 5 continents, with 80,000 employees.
The company was the first and remains the largest shared services operation in the communications industry in the United States. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in New York City, it provides highly effective support services in the areas of finance, administration, transaction processing and Information Technology.
Project Overview - Marcel is a custom-made AI platform, with a suite of features and services designed to enable growth by connecting the 80,000 creative minds of Publicis Groupe with opportunities, knowledge, expertise, and with each other. It’s a place where our talent can learn, share, and create more than ever before.
This role would report to our Quality Engineering Manager and work across the full scale of our team to support most aspects of the work.
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Conducting tests before product launches to ensure the application/software runs smoothly and meets client needs
- Monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
The key accountabilities for this role are, but not limited to;
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Participation and involvement in all Agile ceremonies
- Ensure that the Agile team delivers working software of sufficient quality to deliver to clients at the end of each development sprint.
- Provide risk assessments for all quality issues
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Ensure a sound understanding of, demonstrate commitment to and comply with all legislation & Publicis Groupe Policies e.g., Janus, GSO and IT policies, etc.
- Actively develop and maintain strong working relationships with all Re:Sources personnel both at a interpersonal level and across all business processes within the wider business environment.
- Actively maintain communication and behaviour standards that foster a culture of strong customer and service excellence within Re:Sources.
Minimum experience (relevant): 2
Maximum experience (relevant): 8
Must have skills (including technology):
- Software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Selenium based automation framework experience
- Experience developing test plans, test scenarios, test cases, execution of test cases, and documentation of test results as an automation tester which should include development and maintenance of automation scripts and frameworks
- GitLab or GitHub experience
Good to have skills (including technology):
- Agile techniques and methodologies
- Page Object Modeling experience
- Experience with Test & Defect Management tools
- REST API Testing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as a high level of creativity
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to successfully identify and resolve complex problems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) currently in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" relations.