Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Senior Application Security Specialist to support a federal client. This position is remote and only requires the specialist to go on-site 1 day week. This position requires an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Responsible for design, build, integration, and operation of security architecture components.
- This includes identifying security tools, secure configurations, secure architecture blueprints, and processes to support security standards and compliance requirements.
- Must have the technical depth to be hands on with each implementation as well as team lead experience to drive & deliver each component on time.
- Work closely with the infrastructure architecture, development architecture, technical operations, and development teams to ensure changes are well designed and coordinated across the enterprise.
4+ years’ experience and/or Bachelor's/associate degree
- 3+ years’ application security experience
- 3+ years’ experience reviewing scans and remediating application and/or OS level vulnerabilities
- 3 years’ experience of managing vulnerability management systems and/or scanning technologies
- Experience with two or more of following Security Tools: Nessus, Appscan, DB Protect, Venafi, and BURP
- Comprehensive knowledge in information security and security frameworks
- Active Secret clearance
- $160,000-$170,000 **depending on experience**
- Full Benefits (PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and ect.)
Keywords: application, security, application security, build, integration, architect, security tools, security standards, scans, scan, scanning, vulnerabilities, managing, nessus, burp, acas, appscan, db protect, venafi, information security, security frameworks, frameworks, federal, government, dhs, doj, hhs, cybersecurity, information technology, risk management framework, cyber security specialist, cyber security analyst, vulnerability, vulnerability management, monitor, security, networks, security standards, poa&m, acas, automation, implementation, project, project scheduling, project manager, vulnerability reporting, windows, information assurance, red hat, linux, track, patch, implement, stigs, acas, tenable, nessus, scanning, hbss, mcafee, pki, firewalls, IPS, IDS, ccnp, casp, cisa, cissp, gced, gcih, bachelor’s degree, military, marine, navy, don, department of navy, secret clearance, top secret clearance, TS/SCI, clearance, Colorado springs, colorado, Denver, boulder, aurora, canon city, fort Collins